Music Promotional Package Research

For the research for the production of a music promotional package, I have made a powerpoint containing all of my research for this brief. I chose to make a powerpoint because it's interactive for viewers and also made it easy to have all of my research in one place (ready to access whenever I need it for planning, filming and evaluation).In the powerpoint, I have various slides for the different parts of research I have done. I have sections for:

  • Analysis of magazine covers
  • Analysis of CD covers
  • Analysis of posters
  • Analysis of interview
  • Analysis of music videos
  • History of music videos
  • Summary of research
By completing this research, I think that I am more prepared to face this task than before because I can identify, understand and replica some of the conventions in different music videos available from different artists and genres.


This is my powerpoint presentation.











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment